Visual Studio Tools for Unity 2.3 Includes
- VSTU no longer conflicts with the Xamarin tools, preventing you from debug your Unity game.
- You can now use the text, XML, HTML and JSON string visualizers when debugging.
- Support for function breakpoints in Visual Studio 2015 is now included.
- All of Unity’s MonoBehaviours are now available from our wizards.
- Multiple issues in the expression evaluation of the debugger have been resolved.
For more details you can read the original blog post on a Microsoft blog.